Monday, November 21, 2005

Illustration Friday: Free 2

click picture to play or enlarge
My dear colleague Eliane Duvekot reacted on my first IllustrationFriday-topic:Free > " Funny, the caterpillar in the basket looks like he is behind bars. Is that intentional?" Well, if it was intentional, it was unintentional intentional. By coincedence the above drawing was in my mind a couple of times in the last week. I consider it a message from my unconscience, to tell me something that is important to me. Must be something about the room I create for myself in every day life. Being busy since january with mourning about the loss and the suffering sickness, before that, of my wife, I sometimes live in a small room where I feel grieve, anger, dismay, resignation and so on. All these feelings have intensivied since I stopped, with a stopping scheme, with taking anti-depressiva. Making my breathing space very small. my feelings and the world are so impressive in this period that they compress me into a small personal room. You create your own prison to protect yourself. My mind, as I interpret it, is making it known to me in order to come out of it again, by showing me I imprison myself. Just lay down your bars and step from your small floor. Dog(energy), cat(intuition) and growing flower( meaning speaks for itself) are waiting there.

<< Home