Friday, January 12, 2007

Silverlock

click picture to play or enlarge
This is my Silverlock. Here name was Annemarie Klootwijk. Sunday it will be two years since she died. This was even before she was diagnosed, 2 years and 1 month before she died, the blooddisease MDS( Myelodysplastisch Syndroom ). She already felt very bad. I thought she had a Burnout.
After the two succesfull courses she had set up on the educational centre, where she worked, were sacrificed to a merger. She never considered it a possibility. I think she had to much zest for work, to do so.
Here she cried because she felt so tired for such a long time, she just could not bear it for that moment. And even than she has a warm smile in her eyes looking at me. My heart trembles at that.
I choose to publish about it the next week in a gesture for myself to say goodbeye to my grief period and give my silverlock back to the light. If you feel uncomfortable about it, you better stay away for the next week. Until the funreraldate 19th January.

<< Home