Thursday, December 21, 2006

Animation

click picture to play or enlarge
Did see Howl's Moving Castle and did see Cars. Both distributed by Disney. One made by Disney. Did not expect much from "Cars". Only saw non-moving pictures in advance. Totally disliked the eyes of the cars.
In the movie the eyes are perfect. And yes it is an old fashioned love story, and it is a story which longs after days gone by ( way too romantic, so totally Disney, it makes you want to puke). For me it is a total surprise that I believe the characters, I really love everything that happens. It makes me sick how much I enjoy this movie, but I really enjoyed it. You probably think, "Wow, this guy is really Dutch."But you should think, he's right, it is a wonderful movie.
The real wonder however is Howl's Moving Castle. There are no words for this beauty. ..............

<< Home